We’ve all been there. We stayed up too late for too many nights in a row and have a face with puffy, dark, tired, wrinkled eyes in the morning. Fortunately, there are several ways to get rid of those under-eye bags.
These home remedies are ones some people swear by, although they are not as effective as proven products like Elite Serum Rx.
1) Tea bags: While drinking caffeine won’t do much for your eye bags, the natural tannins in tea bags can help. Soak two tea bags in warm water (or save two used tea bags) and then chill them for a few minutes in the refrigerator. Lie back and place the tea bags on the eyes for a few minutes; the eyes will look less tired as a result. While tea bags won’t moisturize the skin the same way a lotion would, they can help with puffiness.
2) Hemorrhoid cream: Celebrities have sworn by hemorrhoid cream forever. The cream can help reduce puffiness and wrinkles because it tightens the skin quickly. The odor can be strong, though, so most people mix it with moisturizer before application. Those who use this method should be careful not to get it into the eyes.
3) Avocados and cucumbers: Many people swear by placing ripe slices of avocado under each eye to reduce puffiness. The same goes for cucumbers. The cucumbers should be cold, and should be placed over the eyes for about thirty minutes. Cucumbers can help the eyes look brighter and less puffy.
4) Spoons: Cold metal spoons over the eyes can help reduce puffiness, as well. Run the spoons under cold water or place in the fridge for a few minutes, then place the spoons over the eyelids for about a minute. The cold will help to revive tired eyes.
5) Teething rings: Parents with little ones will want to grab a couple of those gel-filled teething rings and toss them into the freezer. Remove them when they’re cold, and then rest with them on the eyes for about ten minutes. The cold will help reduce the appearance of under-eye bags.
Elite Serum Rx
For those who would rather not mess with home remedies, or would prefer to go with a tried and true method, under-eye serums are the way to go. Elite Serum Rx is a better alternative to do-it-yourself methods and has been scientifically designed to reduce the appearance of under-eye bags. Give it a try today!