Looking younger is not difficult if you are healthy and young in your mind and heart. Those of us over 50 have found that we do not have to look like old people from past generations. New products and increased awareness of good health can keep us looking younger without invasive cosmetic procedures.
Here are seven easy ways to preserve a youthful look:
- Smile as much as possible. Keep those lips turned up in a smile as this keeps your facial muscles firm. Don’t frown. That adds extra lines and years to your face even if you are young.
- Say your vowels out loud with exaggeration. Stretch out the “A, E, I, O, U” until you are using all of your major facial muscles. Don’t forget “Y” since this letter said slowly keeps your chin, neck and lower cheek muscles firm. These are facial isometric exercises that are important for firm skin.
- Moisturize and massage after exercising your facial muscles. Gently massage oil and cream into the area around the eyes to keep these tiny muscles firm. Massage Elite Serum Rx with its natural ingredients around your eyes to eliminate puffiness and dark circles.
- Don’t smoke. Inhaling smoke inhibits the circulation of oxygen to your outermost capillaries. The oxygen-deprived blood vessels then shrink, causing lines in your face and other areas of your skin. This is a major cause of skin aging that can show up in heavy smokers as young as in their 30s.
- Use a sunscreen with your makeup and in your moisturizer. Keep the harmfulUVAand UVB rays from drying out your skin and causing skin cancer. Sunshine is wonderful and necessary for Vitamin D, but too much sun can age your skin quickly in any weather. Use sunscreen even in the winter months, especially if you are skiing or enjoying winter sports at high altitudes.
- Stand up straight and sit up straight. Osteoporosis is a sign of aging that can be prevented with good posture and exercise. Exercising on a regular basis is important for good health.
- Dress to please yourself, not the calendar. While you don’t want to look like a teenager, there is no reason why you cannot wear youthful clothing at any age. Dress for the weather, your job or your lifestyle in the clothing you enjoy. Bright colors may keep you looking younger.
It may be time to change your hairstyle as well. Keep up with the times with a flattering hair style that is modern. The hairstyle that looked great on you five or 10 years ago may not work as well as you age.
We, at Elite Serum Rx, want you to feel good about yourself. Our product, with its unique peptide ingredients is designed to keep you looking younger and feeling good about yourself.